Follow @K_Flyx Confident: Barbie Lovers Share on Tumblr

2012-02-21

Barbie Lovers

When most people are waking up in the morning, preparing to go to work, taking their braekfast. I decided to rest. But instead I felt asleep and woke up at midnight!
During the night I was so busy in the lay-out of this Blog.. And Finaly .. I found it! 

That moment I went through the website http://www.fashiontv.com and what I saw there!... 9 000 square foot Barbie's Dream Closet!! Which girl doesn't want one like that? It's every girls dream. Although it's mine! Barbie's dream closet. 

The following video is how to live in a Malibu Barbie house.. Furniture's in Barbie-style. Is it too much? I don't know. For me it would be, but for the Real Barbie fans. I would say, they'll like!
x.



No comments:

Post a Comment